This is an agreement between you ("you" or "your") and Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with its registered office at Plot no-65,Sewak Park Uttam Nagar.Dwarka,Near Dwarka mor metro ,Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059. ("I Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd " "we," or "our, www.Indiaeasymart.com" Or “Indezon”)that governs your use of the search services offered by Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd through its website www.indiaeasymart.com ("Website"), telephone search, SMS, WAP or any other medium using which “Indezon”may provide the search services (collectively "Platforms" ). When you access or use any of the Platforms you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), if you do not agree to abide by the Conditions, please do not review, refer or download materials from this website
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners or licensors or associates and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
You confirm to provide us any and every details we require to obtain from you, including such other personal or proprietary information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise in relation to the use of Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd site. For viewing of contents on the Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd site, we advise you to exercise discretion and in any case you must be at least 18 years old and above. In any case, you will exercise this discretion and be liable to all risk associated with it including third parties and if you are less than 18 years or incompetent or insane, you parent and guardian will be liable for the consequences of the risk associated with the uses of Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd Advertisements and its site uses.
A-General Use of the Website:
B-Content You Provide
Our sites include a combination of content that we create, that our partners or licensors or associates create, and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to promotional inquiry and lead generation, games, software(s), advertisement(s), written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners or licensors or associates. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on our sites, please review our copyright notice.
Our site contains content that we create as well as content provided by third parties. This content includes, among other things, product reviews, white papers and other information. It also includes information about products and services offered by parties other than Indezon Business Solutions Pvt ltd, such as product descriptions, specifications, pricing, availability, and performance. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, quality of the content or email content and services on our sites and you may not rely on any of this content. Without limitation, we are not responsible for user contributed contents or postings by users in the user opinion, message board, or feedback sections or other sections of our sites.
You may be exposed to content that you find obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
If you find any contents or materials published on our sites as obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, hatred to religion or objectionable or that is inaccurate, you will refrain from use of the materials or contents and shall bear all risks associated with using that content. You unequivocally agree not to publish or post such material in Your Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on our sites belonging to any person, entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to us. You irrevocable confirm and undertake that we shall not be liable for any claims, expenses and liabilities for display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on our sites under license or rights or affiliation with the said person, entity or third party.
Also to the extent that you post, upload, submit or otherwise content on or through the website, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you provide or otherwise make available via the website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND COMPANY POLICY GUIDELINES APPLICABLE TO WHOSOEVER USES OUR BUSINESS MODEL.
We carefully select our designers and review their products; however we cannot and shall not be liable in the event that your transactions result in any prohibited products being delivered to your shipping address. We encourage you to check with your local Customs Authority to ensure your shipment can be imported. This is especially relevant for products manufactured with animal skins and products banned in India or not allowed to promote or sell through any mode of sales.
3. SUBMISSION OF MATERIAL.
You own all of the content and information you post on our Blogs and any other part of our Website. You can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with “Indezon” (“IP License”). This includes for example and without limitation the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In certain circumstances, “INDEZON”may also share your contribution with trusted third parties. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account provided that you’re content may still be accessible if it has been shared with others, and we are not obligated to delete IP content shared by you.
The Service provides you with the ability to interact with social media services, such as through Facebook “Like” buttons, Twitter and Instagram. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media accounts. We do not control those social media services, your profiles on those services, modify your privacy settings on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be used. You and the social media service providers are in control of those issues, not “INDEZON”. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and “INDEZON”. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from www.indiaeasymart.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of and reliance upon any or all of the company website /services and content is at your sole risk and is at your sole risk and is made available on “as is “and“as “available”basis. Company makes no express or implied representation, warranties, or guarantees with regard to the regard, to the appropriateness, accuracy, correctness, veracity, completeness of the services and or content.
We may be required under any legislation to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on our sites or delivering them to you through emails. You may update your email address by visiting the services where you have provided contact information. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if we fail to notify you .you have the right to request that we provide such notices to you in paper format and may do so by contacting.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our sites or these Terms must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. These Terms, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated into these terms by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Indezon Business Solutions Pvt ltd. And govern your use of our sites, superseding any prior agreements that you may have with us. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before an arbitration panel or before a court of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi, India if seeking interim or preliminary relief or enforcement of an arbitration award. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect
All materials on the website are owned and copyrighted or licensed by The Company, its corporate affiliates or its third-party vendors. © Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, all rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the website is permitted without the written permission of The Company.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of www.indiaeasymart.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Indezon Business Solutions Private Limited. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Copyright © Plot no-65,Sewak Park Uttam Nagar.Dwarka,Near Dwarka mor metro ,Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059. (India) All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Contact: Jai Prakash
with problems or questions, as appropriate in English.
Terms of Service (Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd and Merchants or vendors or Channel partners)
TERMS OF SERVICE are a legally binding agreement between Merchant (hereinafter referred to as “You”), and Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as Indiaeasymart.com or indiaeasymart or “Indezon"), and apply to your use of Services. “Indezon”offers a payment service solution that allows users to make a payment for goods or services.
It is important that you read and understand these Terms as they govern your use of the Services. These Terms contains a binding arbitration provision, which affects your legal rights and may be enforced by the parties. By accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Services.
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a revised version on www, indiaeasymart.com or any other website we maintain for purposes of providing the Services. Amended Terms are effective at the time we post them and your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of any amended Terms. We may notify you regarding upcoming Terms changes by us.
By clicking on the “I AGREE” button or a similar affirmation, or by acknowledging acceptance of the Agreement by any other method allowed by “Indezon”, or by using or accessing the Services through any means permissible including, without limitation via a computer or a mobile application, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) you have reviewed and understands the Agreement; (ii) you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement; and (iii) your use of the Services will be governed by this Agreement. If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should not click on the “I AGREE” button and should not seek to obtain or use the Services.
A)SERVICES: ”Indezon”provides Services to Merchants to facilitate receipt of payment for goods or services, which may include, but are not limited to, receipt of online payment by debit/credit card, QR Code payment, and/or via email or text message, as well as by other means developed by “Indezon”from time to time.
B) AUTHORIZATION: shall mean the process by which Payment Gateway Service Provider, Issuing Institution and/or the relevant Card Association electronically or otherwise convey the approval of a charge on a Transaction being undertaken by a Customer. It is agreed that the payment transaction made by Consumer would be considered received and confirmed only after the successful confirmation/acknowledgement from the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
C) CUSTOMERS: shall mean person who is intending to purchase goods and services and willing to make the online payment to Merchant.
1. Proof of Delivery: shall mean sufficient legitimate records evidencing Delivery of the Product to the Customer.
3. SCOPE OF SERVICES:
A) The Merchant is desirous of availing Services in order to accept the payments online from Customers for Services / Products purchased by them (Customers) from the Merchant or its agents.
B) “Indezon”hereby grants Merchant a right to access and use the Services and to utilize systems, and/or communication links furnished by “Indezon”in accordance with this Terms of Service and any other implementation and use requirements provided to Merchant by “Indezon”from time-to-time.
C) Merchant shall not misuse, rent, lease, assign, or otherwise transfer the Services to any other Person. Merchant may not alter, reproduce, adapt, distribute, display, publish, reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to create any source code that is derived from or included in the Services/System. All rights, title and interest to the Services are owned exclusively by indiaeasymart.com.
D) “Indezon”shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care.
While using our, you represent and confirm that:
5. OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MERCHANT:
1. “Indezon”facilitates individuals and legal entities in accepting payments initiated by their customers on their website or mobile application directed to the “Indezon”Site its IVR System, using Valid Cards, Net Banking and various other acceptable modes of Payment Mechanism provided by Indezon Business Solutions Pvt Ltd from time to time.
2. Indiaeasymart services is a software application. “Indezon”will act as an intermediary, by creating a link between the Merchant and the respective Financial Institution by means of the Software Application and “Indezon”site, for enabling the Customers to make payment for the Transactions carried, using “Indezon”service. In order to serve in this role, we have entered into agreements with Financial Institution and other software providers who are in the business of providing information technology services, including but not limited to, internet based electronic commerce, internet payment gateway and electronic software distribution services, to enable use of internet payment gateways developed by them, to (i) route internet based Valid Card Transactions; (ii) offer various facilities through the internet, including net banking facilities; (iii) provide Authorization from Card Associations or other third party clearing houses; and (iv) provide settlement facilities in respect of payment instructions initiated by the Buyers.
3. These Transactions are between you and your Customers and we are only acting as an intermediary. We are not (i) a payment System Provider as defined under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007,(ii) a banking company as defined under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 or (iii) a non-banking financial company as defined by the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1938.
4. The relationship between “Indezon”and you is on principal-to-principal basis. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create any association, partnership, joint venture or relationship of principal and agent or master and servant, or employer and employee between us hereto or any affiliates or subsidiaries thereof or to provide either Party with the right, power or authority, whether express or implied to create any such duty or obligation on behalf of the other Party.
5. “Indezon”has no connection or interest of whatsoever nature in your business or the Products offered/ marketed on the Merchant Site. “Indezon”shall provide Services to you, as an independent entity and under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. “Indezon”has no relationship with the Customers and all actions under this Agreement which may affect the Customers are instructed by you. You alone shall be responsible to the Customers and neither “Indezon”nor the Financial Institution or anybody connected to “Indezon”or Financial Institution shall have any responsibility or liability towards the Customers and you shall keep “Indezon”and Financial Institution fully indemnified for all times to come in this respect.
6. “Indezon”is neither concerned nor required to monitor in any manner the use of the payment modes by the Customers for procuring / availing the Products. The Customers should be required to use the payment modes at their sole option and risks. You shall be required to notify this responsibility to all its Customers under the instructions provided by us.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF INDEZON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD:
1. In providing the Services, the “Indezon”is acting as an Intermediary between the Merchant and Customers/Users. The contract for the sale of goods or services will be between the Customers/Users and the Merchant. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for all customer service issues relating to its supply of goods or services (including pricing, rebates, item information, availability, technical support, functionality, warranties, guarantees, order fulfilment, shipping, handling, order cancellation, returns, refund, adjustments, feedback and product or service complaints). In performing customer service, the Merchant shall present itself to its customers “Indezon”Provider. It is the responsibility of the Merchant and not the “Indezon”to resolve any dispute or claim raised by Customers/Users relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services from the Merchant.
2. In case of an unauthorized Refund or a Refund that was incorrectly executed due to an error by, “Indezon”shall at the Merchant's request immediately credit to the Merchant Account the refunded amount including all related Service Fees deducted there from. The “Indezon”shall not be liable, where the unauthorized Refund arises from: (a) the Merchant's failure to keep the personalized security features of the Merchant’s Account safe in accordance security policies prescribed under the law time being in force; or (b) any breach of this Agreement by the Merchant, or the Merchant 's negligence or wilful misconduct; (c) if the Merchant fails to notify the “Indezon”of any loss of the Merchant's Password or other event that could reasonably be expected to have compromised the security of the Merchant Account after the Merchant has gained knowledge of such event; or (d) the Merchant fails to dispute and bring the unauthorized or incorrectly executed transaction to the “Indezon”’s attention within 24 (Twenty Four) Hours from the time/date of the transaction.
3. “Indezon”is obligated to perform only those duties expressly described in this Agreement. “Indezon”shall not be liable for any error in judgment, for any act taken or not taken, or for any mistake of fact , except for as expressly provided for herein.
4. “Indezon”shall maintain daily transaction record for accounting purpose and data and information generated/maintained by “Indezon”under this agreement shall prevail and be binding on the parties.
5. “Indezon”hereby agrees that the payment identification number generated by “Indezon”shall be the proof of payment made by “Indezon”to Merchant.
7. OBLIGATION OF THE MERCHANT
A.)Merchant shall be responsible for working with the “Indezon”development team to make sure Services are available subject to pre notified downtime of the system.
B) Merchant will designate an Account to which all amounts due pursuant to Services will be credited as per its terms and Conditions. Merchant shall be responsible for providing its accurate bank details to us. “Indezon”shall not credit amounts due pursuant to Services to the Merchant’s Account, until or unless Merchant shall not settle all disputes relating to payment or chargeback etc..
C) Merchant hereby expressly authorizes “Indezon”to initiate credit entries to Merchant’s Account for payment of amounts due to Merchant as per record and entries available with “Indezon”, and to debit Merchant’s Account (for commission, payment gateway charges or any other charges) from time to time.
8. DORMANT ACCOUNTS
If there is no activity in your “Indezon”Account (including access or payment transactions) for a period of one (1) year, we may close your “Indezon”Account.
A) Your privacy is very important to us. Your accounts details in as much as the services under this terms of services are safe and secure with us.
B) By using our Service, you may receive information about Customers. You must keep such information confidential and only use it in connection with the Services. You may not disclose or distribute any such information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the express consent of the Customer.
10. OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION PARTNERS
As you will be using “Indezon” Services, you undertake comply with all applicable rules, guidelines, instructions, requests and actions, etc., made by the Financial Institution Partners from time to time. The Financial Institution Partners may also put limitations and restrictions on you, at its sole discretion. In addition, the Financial Institution Partner has the right to reverse/reject settlement, suspend and/or terminate services, make inspections or inquiries in relation to the Transaction, etc. You understand and acknowledge that the Financial Institution Partners Rules form a part of this Agreement. In the event that your non-compliance of Financial Institution Partners Rules, results in any fines, penalties or other amounts being levied on or demanded of “Indezon”by an Financial Institution Partners, the